Scenic 15th Special Edition version is introduced by Renault to mark the 15th anniversary celebrations of the pioneering compact MPV. Based on Scénic Expression, the special edition version is, for the most part, beneficial for customers since the MPV features a package of additional equipment and more dynamic styling.
Scenic 15th Special Edition are available six metallic and non-metallic body colors (Glacier White, Cassiopée Grey, Platine Grey, Opalin Blue, Etoilé Black and Pearlescent White) and the MPV can be ordered with a choice of diesel engines, with power output ranging from 95 to 130 horsepower. The list includes both the dCi 110 EDC (124g/km) and the new Energy dCi 130, the most powerful and most fuel-efficient powerplant in its class. Its CO2 emissions are 115g/km, equivalent to fuel consumption of just 4.4 litres/100km.
The 15th special edition version is based on Scénic Expression. Its appeal has been enhanced thanks to upgraded exterior styling with several Dark Metal details, plus a specific interior finish and a panoramic opening sunroof. With regard to its equipment package, it notably features an electronic parking brake, rear parking sensors and Carminat TomTom Live navigation which provides real-time traffic information.
Order books for Renault Scénic 15th and Grand Scénic 15th are already open. Prices start from €25,550.
Special edition Scénic and Grand Scénic Equipment, plus:
• Rear parking sensors
• Carminat TomTom Live (Grand Scénic)
• Dark Metal foglamp trims and rear licence plate trim
• 16-inch Surround wheels
• Premium Pack (panoramic opening sunroof + extra-tinted rear glass)
• Sliding central stowage unit
• Dark Metal exterior mirrors and door handles
• Sunblinds for second row seats
• Forward-tipping passenger seat forms a table
• Dark Charcoal ‘Pleven’ upholstery; leather-trimmed steering wheel and gear lever knob