Cadillac Escalade and DUB Magazine are two pivotal forces in the personalized SUV and SUT movement. The synergy of a luxury SUV or SUT with plus-size custom rims caused a sensation that’s now a mainstream OEM/aftermarket segment. The 2007 Escalade EXT – DUB Partner was built as an extension of this long relationship, and the new ‘bling standard’ in luxury SUTs.
The DUB Escalade EXT is equipped with breathtaking 26-inch TIS modular wheels and 26-inch Pirelli tires, continuing the DUB tradition of extravagance. Body mods include DUB chrome emblems, taillights, a custom Strut grille and tinted windows. The paint is a very rich custom Baby Blue. High-performance Brembo brakes complement the TIS rims.
An ultra-luxurious interior with the latest electronics is a DUB signature. Color-matching suede and leather interior trim surrounds a DVD/LCD in-dash head unit, seat-mounted monitors, a 15-inch flip-down center LCD monitor and a mounted Sony PlayStation.
– 6.2L Vortec V-8 with 403 horsepower
– Hydra-Matic 6L80 heavy-duty six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel-drive
– Custom Baby Blue exterior finish
– Color-matching suede and leather interior
– New 26-inch TIS modular wheels and Pirelli tires
– Borla Performance exhaust system
– Brembo brakes
– Chrome DUB emblems
– Tinted windows and taillights
– Custom Strut grille
– In-dash DVD/LCD head unit
– Seven-inch seat-mounted TV monitors
– Fifteen-inch flip-down LCD center monitor
– Mounted Sony PlayStation